Welcome Our Project's WebPage.
After days & nights of hard work, many tries & testes we achivied that goal of presenting a respected project.
- The project idea was simple: "We need to create something useful. Something to win, get the challenge, and which stills for the peoples!"
- Then we wanted to take it further, So we've created this Web page, Then we used SQL database, JAVA GUI, UML diagrams . (Before studying any of them on class).So we can say that our project is full of adventures (─‿‿─)
- The project is (and always will be) Open Source under MIT lisence.
- Check our progress on Trello. Wish us good luck!
About BloodBank project
Simply is a tiny blood donation management system, which we tried to make blood transfusion procedures easier and quick by listing the blood stock's status, and list avalible donors.
The procedures explained:
- As a volunteer, the doctor can validate whether you can donate or not by our program's help.
Then you'll pass to a nurse which will fill more information into our system after the transfusion.
If you were motivated to blood donation she/he'll keep your contact information to call you when they need you.
- Then a laboratory will analyse your blood and send it to the bank if there were no problems, if it wasn't they will inform you about it.
- Now the blood arrives to the BloodBank, where we can find it stock, a list of donors.
- If a patient needs bloods, the doctor will send a request to the bank. They'll check the stock, and if they didn't find they'll call the avalible donors. If there were not they'll call other blood banks out of the region.
Used tools and technologies
Most of the tools are free & open source, such as:
- Jebrains's IntelliJ IDEA
- Adobe's Brackets
- Git & Github
- Github Pages
- Eclipse & Window builder (Awsome for making GUIs)
- Teamviewer (Remote control & Desktop sharing)
- MySQL Workbench
- Adobe Photoshop
- Kazam (Screen recording)
Authors and Contributors
Done by @Fcmam5
(Nisrine Hanane Rekkab),
(Hichem Walid Djellal).
With a support from our teacher Dr Asmaa Bengueddach.
Support or Contact
Feel free to contact Abdeldjalil Or any one of us :) .
</> By ♥, and alot of C8H10N4O2